Lost in the supermarket

              One day, a 9 year old Ichi was walking in the supermarket with her mom. It was after school that time, so I was very tired. Imagine, having your mom to drag you around the supermarket, but you just want to sleep in the car. But, I knew the only thing that could revive my energy. Snacks. Who can't resist the temptation of walking through the snack aisle? So, as my mom was picking up all her needs, I, carelessly, walked in the snack aisle and gather all my snacks. Oreo, Pringles, Kit Kat, you name it.

           After little me has gathered all her snacks, mommy was gone. I couldn't find her anywhere. So I thought I should find her cart. While carrying my snacks, I kept looking, and looking, probably I've looked through the entire supermarket, but I couldn't find her anywhere. I became anxious. I put back my snacks, and went outside the supermarket. I looked everywhere, but still couldn't find her.
       
          As I was looking for her, I can't stop thinking that she had actually left me, alone, in this supermarket. Drips of water began to crawl out of my eyes. I began crying. People passing by me kept staring. But none of them asked or helped. Until a few ladies from the supermarket asked was wrong. I just told them that my mom went missing. So, they asked me my name, and called out my mom through the speaker. 

          After a few moments of crying and waiting, my mom eventually came and laughed. I cried even more because I was embarrassed. We later thanked the ladies and went home. I was very grateful to the ladies, but also, I was very grateful that I had cried, because, that way, I could draw attention and recieve help. 


Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

The Food of Hell from Indonesia

Recommendation Letter for Helena