Gathapraya

             On the 30th of September 2017, SMAN 3 Bandung held a cultural festival called Gathapraya.
This is the 4th cultural festival that SMAN 3 Bandung has held. The theme for this cultural festival is reuniting the old cultures and the new cultures and reviving it because it is fading away.

             I didn't come to Gathapraya as an audience, but as a committee. I was the committee for decoration, and my sub division is for the tunnel. The Decoration team has prepared months for this event. Even though my part is for the tunnel, but I also help the others for making the Gate, and others. That being said, the tunnel is made only a day before the event. I think we were still unprepared, but I'm quite satisfied with the result.

            On the day of the event, all the committee gathered at 5 am. We all worked, and we, the Tunnel team, tries to finish in time. The event starts at 12 pm. There were many attractions such as bands like wadooh!, and dangdut. there was also a dance team and choir from SMAN 11 Bandung. It starts getting crowded around 4 pm because the closing gate is at 4 pm. At night, there was a performance from MK3 and tiloes theater. after that, it was the artist's time to shine. Elephant kind performed first after that, there was HIVI and finally Nidji, that gave the hype of the show.

           I think Gathapraya was a success, but there are some things need to be fixed in the future.

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Recommendation Letter for Helena

The Food of Hell from Indonesia

Bakti Desa 2019