Why I can't come to world turnament this saturday

There will be a school festival this Saturday and apparently I can't come.
On the 26th of August 2017 I will be attending my cousins' proposal ceremony in Jakarta.
I went to Jakarta on the night before, because the proposal is in the morning. The next day, we held the proposal at 10 am at Rumahku in Bintaro. The male bride comes and the female bride, our family, is the one who accept it. everyone is wearing kebaya and batik. The atmosphere was very lovely and the proposal went well, with a gift acceptance given to each family. Each families introduced each other and everyone was happy.The proposal ended at 3 pm and everyone went home. The next day, we went back to Bandung.

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

The Food of Hell from Indonesia

Recommendation Letter for Helena