School holiday plans

A long holiday is coming. Feny and Nadira are talking about their plans for the holiday.

Feny: "Hi Nadira, there will be a school holiday next week. So, what are you going to do?"
Nadira: "I am going to the Maldives next week. How about you?"
Feny: "Wow, that sounds great! Um, I don't have any plan yet. I think I will just stay at home."
Nadira: "Well, why don"t you join me to the Maldives? I think it will be fun!"
Feny: "That sounds cool, but, I don't think I can be joining you to the Maldives. I would rather stay at home and rest because school is so hectic and made me tired."
Nadira:"Oh really? Wouldn't it be more relaxing if you could join me to the Maldives? Imagine being surrounded by the turquoise sea and laying down on the white-soft sand?"
Feny: "Well, that does seem relaxing. Okay, I'll join you!"
Nadira: "Hurray! Feny is joining me! Come on let's hurry and buy the ticket now before it gets sold out!"

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Recommendation Letter for Helena

The Food of Hell from Indonesia

Bakti Desa 2019