Ichi Bitsy Spider

      Once upon a time, lived an ordinary adolescent, named Ichi. No, not the Japanese for 1, or having eczema or a rash on your skin. My parents gave me a beautiful yet mainstream name, Nadira. But I prefer to be called Ichi, knowing Nadira is a name for millions of people. Nadira Natania Indrayanto was given to me on the day I was born, 21st of March 2002, at 10 o'clock at night, in a Hospital, in Manchester. Like most asian babies, I was very yellow, so they need to put me in an incubator, for some reason, I guess.

     Ichi. why Ichi? Well, long story short, when I was young, I loved to watch Teletubbies. And, there was a phrase where they say "It is". So, I call myself, "It is", but I said it in a toddler-ish way, "Ichi". Well, at least that's what my mom said, like, it's not possible to remember everything you said when you were 2.

     Anyway, everyone in the PC room are publishing their story so I should finish mine too. So long story short, I'm now a student in SMAN 3, and I'm a professional spectacular breath-taking never been done before bathroom-singer. Um, I was being sarcastic about that part. I may not be the best singer, but I like doing it. I also love Kpop and Kdrama. But explaining my love for Exo will be a whole other story. And I'm also very socially awkward. If you meet me and try to talk to me and I don't know you, there might be a chance that I will avoid eye-contact, run away, finding the lost city of Atlantic, or do something very unnecessary.

     Okay, so, that's a glimpse about me. If I open up everything about me, maybe you could, for real, unlock the mystery of The Lost city of Atlantic, lol.

   



 

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

The Food of Hell from Indonesia

Recommendation Letter for Helena