A Conversation in a Flight

Two strangers sit next to each other in a flight. One of them is anxious about flying.

Nadira: "Are you okay?"
Feny   : (breathes heavily) "Um...Not really, it's my first time flying."
Nadira: "You don't look good. Do you need any help?"
Feny   :"No thanks, I'm okay."
Nadira:"I also have flight anxiety. Here, use this, it can calm you down."
Feny   :"Thank you. I appreciate it."
Nadira:"Do you feel better now?"
Feny   :"Yes, I do."
Nadira:"Are you going for vacation or something else?"
Feny   :"I'm a medical student. My internship is in Papua."
Nadira:"Whoa, that's cool. I'm here for a vacation."
Feny   :"You must be going to Raja Ampat, is that so?"
Nadira:"Of course! It is a traveller's paradise."
Feny   :"Anyway, we haven't introduce ourselves. I'm Feny. I'm from Jakarta."
Nadira:"I'm Nadira. I'm from Bandung. You must be from UI, right?"
Feny   :"Yes, I'm from UI. How about you?"
Nadira:"I'm a design student in ITB."
Feny   :" Oh you're a student as well! How do you manage travelling? There must be a lot of work to   do."
Nadira:"Well, as a broke student, I get paid from doing designs. Also, you should buy flight tickets a year before. It's way more cheaper."
Feny   :"Good point."



Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Recommendation Letter for Helena

The Food of Hell from Indonesia

Bakti Desa 2019